• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printer turned Sign Maker?

Dan Antonelli

Welcome. You're here because you want to learn, which is a great step. Study, and then study more. Make each design today better than yesterdays. Try and make each design worthy of being in SignCraft. It's a hard standard to live up to, but remember, we all start somewhere.

One day I'll post my work from 20 years ago, and we'll all have a few laughs.

Bottom line, live and breathe what you do, and obsess about it. Passion breeds awesomeness.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Welcome. You're here because you want to learn, which is a great step. Study, and then study more. Make each design today better than yesterdays. Try and make each design worthy of being in SignCraft. It's a hard standard to live up to, but remember, we all start somewhere.

One day I'll post my work from 20 years ago, and we'll all have a few laughs.

Bottom line, live and breathe what you do, and obsess about it. Passion breeds awesomeness.
Gracias!!! Thank you to everyone for the welcoming words.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Hello - I have upgraded from stalker to subscription holder here at signs101 ;)

Here's my story:

Thought I would "get rich quick" and threw(new xc540) myself into the industry selling "personalized fatheads". I have done many of these, but I am not rich.And although I am still making these, I now spend most of my time printing signs and trying to make the small business owners I have as clients, happy.

I have learned from trial and error.

I have thrown away A LOT of vinyl.

I don't consider myself a designer, but I think I have a good eye and can put together the right colors and fonts when it comes to signs.

I love looking at Joe Diaz's, Dan Antonelli's, Jill Beans and Ricks designs. I always listen to their critique.

I crindge when i see Adtechia post.

I just paid signs101 $50 because I feel I can contribute.

I have posted some of my things. I hate kerning because I suck at it.

I am straight forward :) Every time I comment here, it will be intended to be funny, so please don't take it any other way.
Fred, please remove the comment about Adechica, a worm took over my computer and typed that for me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He's got my vote....................

Oh and while you're at it, Addie.............

Here we go again..... No thanks, I only sub out to those intelligent enough to know how to use spell check. BTW: Skills is spelled S-K-I-L-L-S not S-K-I-L-S.

BTW: You're is spelled Y-O-U-'-R-E not Y-O-U-R.

:ROFLMAO:
What a tool......... and not even a sharp one:corndog:

Locals Find!

He's got my vote....................

Oh and while you're at it, Addie.............

Here we go again..... No thanks, I only sub out to those intelligent enough to know how to use spell check. BTW: Skills is spelled S-K-I-L-L-S not S-K-I-L-S.

BTW: You're is spelled Y-O-U-'-R-E not Y-O-U-R.

:ROFLMAO:
What a tool......... and not even a sharp one:corndog:

I don't have grammar check only spell check so :scream:

Marlene

welcome to the site. big huge hint, NEVER say the word Addie as it is like saying Beettlejuice three times...he pops up and will make any thread all about him.