• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printhead Recovery

phototec

Don't buy from digiprint. There products are ****. I bought a printhead for my VS-420 and the head was damaged. they didn't even try too help me solving this problem. And now I need to buy a new head for another 2000 dollars. If anybody here is selling a printhead for a reasonable price , please contact me. info@perfectblindering.nl

:goodpost:

Thanks for the heads up about Digiprint, it's a shame they don't stand behind what they sell. I will not purchase ANYTHING from them if this is how they treat customers!!!!!!

:omg:

the funny thing is at the technical support they made me replace a lot of parts in order to fix the problem but they don't know what they are talking about. they only made it worse. At the tech support they keep offering me the same head for the same price :banghead:. Still looking for a affordable head.

Robert M

DX 4 print heads

We sell them and offer free live tech support. We are one of the few (if any) parts suppliers that also sell and repair printers. Check us out at
www.solventinkjet.com and remember if you don't see a part you need, contact us and we will try to find it for you.