• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing bad colors

newyork

I have a Rolands versacam and I had the wrong type of media that wouldn't work with the eol-sol ink and the prints came out nasty. I don't know if that will help just thought I'd throw that out.

Peterpan

My opinion about the spots, on the previous photos is...

Too much ink, can not dry well.

If you set the head to move only on the width of the sign, bidirectional, and the room where the printer is installed is quite cold, then you may experience this problem.
The sprayed ink can not dry before the head return for the next pass.

The solution is to set all the heaters at 50 degrees, set the head unidirectional, and spitting on the media.
This gives time for ink to dry, before the next pass...

It happened to me.

Peterpan

sir i have mutoh vj 1304 and im experiencing problem, it suddenly turn off while running the head cleaning and when i try to switch it on still there is no power.

Does it turn off on every head cleaning ?
When printing is it ok ?

When the Valuejets turn off they need some time before power on again.

Check your power cables if they fit well on their housings.

GARY CULY

dorton it looks so much as either the ink has or the media has some type of fluid on it ..or in it .not pure. it is almost as the ink isnt made for that media...oil /water thing they are repelling each other ......is your eco-sol ink made to use on reg 3651 oracal? or does your ink require a "certain" media to print on . also looks like it is dumping way too much ink on for a calendared intermediate material. i am assuming it is a canned profile that came in your flexi

seems anymore these people bying new printers/sysyems arent getting very good training for the company reps.....seems they all have problems in the first bit and stuff like that should have been taught when set -up.