• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing banners with an sp-300

frmdstryr

Yea we're really new to anything except basic vinyl stickers. We just got a versacamm and still haven't really used it much and I've never done a banner before.

I think I'm going to go with this purchase: 1 Pearl Semi-Gloss 13oz. 30" by 40 yd unhemmed and ungrommeted white banner roll. Then instead of putting grommets I was just going to get HoldOn Instant grommets and use those.

Thanks for all the input. Keep it coming.

if your going to be doing banners on a regular basis then its worth investing in some basic tools. get your self a grommet machine/hole punch and some banner tape to start off with. you maybe able to get of the tools used either via the small ads or even on here. its worth looking into if your going to be doing more in the future.
don't get a pre grometted banner and try and print on it..i've seen them on you tube also but it really isn't worth the risk of head strikes etc!

JESSE WALKER

Yea we're really new to anything except basic vinyl stickers. We just got a versacamm and still haven't really used it much and I've never done a banner before.

I think I'm going to go with this purchase: 1 Pearl Semi-Gloss 13oz. 30" by 40 yd unhemmed and ungrommeted white banner roll. Then instead of putting grommets I was just going to get HoldOn Instant grommets and use those.

Thanks for all the input. Keep it coming.

If you can swing a grommet machine in your budget, get it!!

ps....dont always trust what you see on youtube!