• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing fills

Hello,
I am doing a print job in signlab that has fills. I rearranged everything to get it printed onto two sheets.

When I put it over to my print and cut manager I got an error. So I felt the file was to large. So I selected only 1/2 of my file. Again that is to large. I finally selected one line at a time and have been printing this one pickup lettering job for two days. One line at a time.

When I did the fills I selected one letter at a time and filled each one seperately. Because I felt it looked the best that way.

Is this whats going on?? Should I have NOT selected each letter seperately when I filled them??

Can some one help me out so I don't run into this problem again with fills.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Stacy

signage

Stacy is the drawing taking a long time to regenerate? If so you may want to try and export the design as a Jpg at a minimum of 150 dpi!

Stacy,

How large is this file and what version and build of SignLab are you running at the moment? Also, how much memory is installed in the machine, and allocated for the the PCM?