• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pro4 vs XC540?? Anyone?

Got ours in, been printing on it for about a month. I LOVE this machine. It is faster than our 540, and the quality is much better. Both of my machines are profiled and print beautifully, but the dot size on the 640 is just much better and the prints turn out great. We got our metallic ink loaded up late last night, it just came in. I am printing some test prints as we speak with the metallics. If they look good, we are printing a 39' boat wrap with a bunch of metallics today and judging by the speed it is currently printing, tomorrow as well. About 80' total of metallic printing is gonna take a while..... I'll let you know how it turns out, and try to grab some pics of it all.

LarryB

Got ours in, been printing on it for about a month. I LOVE this machine. It is faster than our 540, and the quality is much better. Both of my machines are profiled and print beautifully, but the dot size on the 640 is just much better and the prints turn out great. We got our metallic ink loaded up late last night, it just came in. I am printing some test prints as we speak with the metallics. If they look good, we are printing a 39' boat wrap with a bunch of metallics today and judging by the speed it is currently printing, tomorrow as well. About 80' total of metallic printing is gonna take a while..... I'll let you know how it turns out, and try to grab some pics of it all.

That is great news about the 640. I have had my 540 for 5+ years and love it. What is the longevity of the metallic inks?