• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problem in Flexi 8.1v1 build 1115 in XP

PMG

Just started getting this problem today.....Any help would be cool :thumb:.......................RUNTIME ERROR.....Microsoft Visual++ Runtime Library ......This app has requested the runtime to terminate in a unusual way.......The only thing i have done was installed Ad-Ware and installed one of my older wheel mouses because my wireless on bit the dust!!!!!

Bogie

Put two rounds in the box from Scanvec, and one in your CPU...

I'm going to try installing my POS on a different computer today...

Sigh.

Techman

RUNTIME ERROR.....Microsoft Visual++ Runtime Library .

This is where your problem lies. Fix the Visual BAsic module in XP..
at least that is where I would look to make sure its all installed correctly.. or, I would check the firewall settings and virus software.. ARe you running Norton's?

Bogie

Nyah... that'll just piss it off... With something as evil as this software, you have to use a silver deer slug...

PMG

Well just talked to tech.............and they said to clear Flexi preferences back to default settings.....well seems to have fixed the problem so for!!!!!!

stickerguynyc

i think the problem is ad ware block program to conect outside your computer. it block flexi to conect to their server and it won't work....that happen to me before

PMG

i think the problem is ad ware block program to conect outside your computer. it block flexi to conect to their server and it won't work....that happen to me before
I think your correct because i still had issues then i removed Ad-Aware and have not had the problems i was. and thats when the problem started.

I have never cleared the flexi preferences, how would you do that? (not that I currently need to) but just in case.
Start menu.....All Programs...Flexi folder .. Preference manager .

zmatalucci

oh how I love flexi!

This is like a weekly occurence for me. Especially while working with transparencies. I have plenty of power,, must be the program:Oops:

PMG

Ive never had any real issues with Flexi untill i put Ad-Aware in my system. Yes it does crash sometime when using transparencies on big files.

PMG

Still having issues with the SOB.....not getting the runtime error anymore,what happens now is it says it run out of mem or when i go to save something it wont save it and shuts down,i know it in my system and not Flexi because i reinstalled flexi and still have the same problem i found a Runtime hot fix and am waiting on this .they haft to email it to you!!! http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884538/en-us

John L

You mentioned adaware. I have been intending to install that one.

I believe it's only the plus or pro (paid) version of adaware that stops outgoing (internet) program activity... is that correct?

PMG

Well the Microsoft link above does not work with my XP Edition ......Techman ............how do i go about repairing the Runtime Module in XP

PMG

Ya Bogie.....that would be cool then we both can stomp on the Flexi Box, St.Charles area would be fine with me.just give me a call anytime or i will you to see whats up!!!