• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Problems with Flexi Key on new MAC

H

HSG

The old stuff does still work well, but, if you don't keep up with things, it can be a real learning curve when you finally do. Illustrator CS2 won't even open Illustrator 3 files. It also has a hard time with Illustrator 6 files. They are all labeled with a big 'T' for some odd reason, not with Illus.6 and only open up half the time you click on them. I had to convert all my ancient files just in case an old client shows up. As soon as you get rid of a file, that's when they call. I was out and about all day today. Tomorrow I plan on getting ahold of someone higher up than a tech support guy. I will post again when I get more info.

Replicator

I don't want to promote a single company but if you google "softkey" you'll find a few options that will convert your key to a software solution. It's considered a bit unethical in some circles but appears to be legal. (for legal orginating licensees)

Ron,

I did some in depth reading with regards to "Softkey" http://www.softkey.com.my/

and this is still all hardware solutions not software to replace dongles !