• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Proclaim Flag Day as a Federal National Holiday

designedlyfe

Maybe you should enjoy the rest of the forum, and leave this fake politicized thread alone. lend your expertise to something sign related?
Yeah because I came for something else and honestly didn't expect to find Parler rejects running around unchecked in here. All this hate is just baffling, how do people hate humans cause of a holiday? Cause honestly that's what this thread was meant to do, it's just exposing those with a superiority complex tinged with a few racist slathered in there

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Did you though? This is the only thread you have participated in. If you don't like it... no one is forcing you to be here. Screaming at respected members of this forum won't get you anywhere.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If I don't belong here, then you're an alien lmao. You're a petty little girl. Using the middle finger and all? How old are you?

I WAS BORN ON THIS LAND, MY PEOPLE WORKED THIS LAND, I'M BLACK AND NATIVE SO I GOT YOU BEAT ON BEING ON THIS LAND DOUBLE TIME AND MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS WHITE, OHHHHHHH I'M TRIPLE ACCEPTED IN THIS LAND BY BIRTHRIGHT. SIT ON THAT FINGER BOY

Wow, a real live one.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what color you are, where you think you came from or anything else. We're all one race. The human race. If you don't like what I say, then take your thin skinned stupid a$$ over to another thread and try to ruin that one. You aren't a sign person admittedly so by you, unless you lied about that sh!t, too. That's what I meant about you not belonging here, ya toad.

I was born on this land too... and my ancestry goes wa-a-a-ay back too.

Oh, and I'm old enough to kick your whiney little a$$ from here to kingdom come. Take it, desi............................

designedlyfe

Did you though? This is the only thread you have participated in. If you don't like it... no one is forcing you to be here. Screaming at respected members of this forum won't get you anywhere.
Screaming? actually the caps key was hit and I didn't bother to correct it. So there's that, but in all actuality I see that your initial comment wasn't in agreement with me. It's funny cause the thread actually came in an email for new posts. I clicked it and seen the hate and then replied. I did have a choice, yet sometimes being "compelled" to let people know that their opinion isn't the only one.

designedlyfe

Wow, a real live one.

I don't give a rat's a$$ what color you are, where you think you came from or anything else. We're all one race. The human race. If you don't like what I say, then take your thin skinned stupid a$$ over to another thread and try to ruin that one. You aren't a sign person admittedly so by you, unless you lied about that sh!t, too. That's what I meant about you not belonging here, ya toad.

I was born on this land too... and my ancestry goes wa-a-a-ay back too.

Oh, and I'm old enough to kick your whiney little a$$ from here to kingdom come. Take it, desi............................
You have a foul ass fingerprint with all that typing......YOu couldn't kick my a$$ if I handed it to you, and I stand 10 toes down on that. Pu$$y. This thread isn't discussing signs now is it? It was some racist $hit, and I said what I said. Now what?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You have a foul *** fingerprint with all that typing......YOu couldn't kick my a$$ if I handed it to you, and I stand 10 toes down on that. Pu$$y. This thread isn't discussing signs now is it? It was some racist $hit, and I said what I said. Now what?
Actually, I like typing to pudden-heads. Makes me feel smart. Any you're doing a bang up job of it.

This thread was first introduced as an acknowledgement of Flag Day. Got a problem with that ?? Others quickly turned it into a racial discussion. Are ya following along there desi ?? It began tapering off and the normal comical posts were made and it was gonna fizzle out, but guess what ?? You basically turned it into a sh!t show, with your brilliant off the wall comments and narrow minded crap. This was not a thread about signs, but what do you know about signs ?? Ya know, there's a bunch crap I could write right now that could make for some real good reading and great Friday night banter, but you're not worth it. See ya Monday, if ya live that long. :toasting:

designedlyfe

Actually, I like typing to pudden-heads. Makes me feel smart. Any you're doing a bang up job of it.

This thread was first introduced as an acknowledgement of Flag Day. Got a problem with that ?? Others quickly turned it into a racial discussion. Are ya following along there desi ?? It began tapering off and the normal comical posts were made and it was gonna fizzle out, but guess what ?? You basically turned it into a sh!t show, with your brilliant off the wall comments and narrow minded crap. This was not a thread about signs, but what do you know about signs ?? Ya know, there's a bunch crap I could write right now that could make for some real good reading and great Friday night banter, but you're not worth it. See ya Monday, if ya live that long. :toasting:
Yeah fizzling out, ignoring and letting ignorance run rampant is the issue in this country, desi! Everyone knew exactly what was being implied and it’s really an issue in this country.

Everyone wants to scream lets get along until it’s truly time to. The thing that doesn’t make it funny to some of us, is how many crimes especially recent shootings done under the flag. So called patriots are keeping the hate alive. You can be patriotic without thinking your people are the best. Hence the hate groups, all use “patriot”.

So let’s agree to disagree, and stop telling people born in this country to leave, that’a disrespect.

netsol

Well, I for one got something useful from this thread. I never knew there was a middle finger icon.
i never really used any other one. (i hate emojis)
it comes in handy, though

it should be bundled with the "steaming pile of horse s**t" emoji they say elon musk used responding to the twitter legal team, a few weeks ago

Boudica

I wasn't going to participate in the holiday nonsense of this thread... But This Sunday June 19th is Father's Day. So Happy Father's Day to All of you Dad's!

ETA: June 19th is a significant day for me, for personal reasons. It's the birthday of someone very important to me. More important than anyone on this planet, much less a political figure (referring to the op re: June 14th). Now it's a national holiday = Free parking but no access to government offices or banking.
just to be clear, not dissing on Juneteenth, it's just a coincidence, but for everyone who doesn't get the day off - now my kiddo's birthday is inconvenient for everyday business. The everyday downside to making more "federally recognized" holidays.

Last edited:

Boudica

Wow can we please focus on the sign business. It appears yu all have to much time. How's business?
Wow, can you please realize there is a general chit chat part of this community, and pay more attention to the threads that are relevant to the sign business.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You must have a problem with diciplary action. If the facts bother you after being here 10 years, you might've missed a few things.