• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ProDesign Software Issue

Stroker Ace

I'm using a program called Pro DeSign, which is somebody's in-house version of Flexi. I have Level 3 if that's important. I've been using it on an XP equipped computer without problems. Over the weekend I installed SP2 and when I try to send a job to the Production Manager I get an error saying Production Manager Time Out. Try Again? How can I fix that? I did try reinstalling the software but that didn't change anything. Thanks.

Mark

signage

Do you have a firewall on your system? Sounds like it may be stopping communications between ports!

OldPaint

SP2 IS YOUR PROBLEM....1st mistake was loading it.....now i have 2 computers WITH IT, BUT it was included in the new XP CD. this machine....never had it and i will never will.....if it aint broke...DONT MESS WITH IT!!!!!!

Techman

SP2, likely it turned on your XP firewall which has caused more than a few problems. It does this by default..