• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production manager timing out

johnny_loves_amy

I am at a buddy of mines house and we got flexi loaded, but when you go tp cut or print it says production mgr. is timed out. How can we fix this? Someone PLEASE help!!

stickygraphics12

I had that problem, I have 7.6. My USB data travelers for some reason would interfere with it loading the production manager and it would time out, as soon as I unplugged them it worked. So IF you have I one plugged in, try unplugging it. That's all I can think of for you.

Techman

Turn off all firewall and anti virus software!

Yes,, or set an exception in the firewall.
Most firewalls will pop up asking if you wish to allow this software to access the network. Tell it yes...

Z SIGNS

click edit,click preferences,click tools tab,click rip print and check the box that says connect to production manager using tcp this should do it

S

scarface

click edit,click preferences,click tools tab,click rip print and check the box that says connect to production manager using tcp this should do it

this worked for me a few times, i got scared when it kept timing out :popcorn: