Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Production Manager

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by toodark, Apr 9, 2011.

1. toodark

toodark Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Minot, ND
    Can someone help me? Flexi-Pro 8, my printing jobs are not showing up on production manager, they are printing but just now showing up. I have like 10 jobs sitting in my RIP/Print window that I can not delete and some jobs are just holding. Get what I'm trying to say?

Tags:
  2. HulkSmash

HulkSmash Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    Do you have it so that the job deletes after it sends? cause there is an option for that. Make sure it's on hold for after the job.

3. toodark

toodark Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Minot, ND
    I do have it deleting, but these prints also had a contour cut. I can not get to the file so I can contour cut with plotter. Back when I had my old flexi-pro all the jobs showed up in my production manager and I could delete them, stop the printing and place print into plotter and then send the job to plotter to be contour cut

4. Finishline Signs

Finishline Signs Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    It sounds like a screen is hidden. Post a screen shot of production manager.

5. toodark

toodark Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Minot, ND
    Here you go

Attached Files:

6. Finishline Signs

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    Put you mouse near the left side of the window, the mouse will change when you put it over the divider bar. Click on it and slide it to the right and you will be able to see your printer and cutter.

7. toodark

toodark Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Minot, ND
    Its not that I can't see my printer and plotter. It is my jobs do not show in the production manager when the jobs are printing or plotting. In my old flexisign the jobs showed in production manager when printing, holding, ext. In production manager I could reprint without ripping again and I could delete job with error or any job one it was in production manager

8. Finishline Signs

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    There is two windows in the production manager. One shows the printer and cutter the other shows the jobs. You can see the one that shows the jobs but you have to select the printer or cutter in the left window to see those jobs.

9. Finishline Signs

Jul 3, 2008
    Crestview, FL
    This is 8.6 so it looks a little different but the bottom part should look the same.

Attached Files:

10. toodark

toodark Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Minot, ND
    Yea that is what I'm looking for. I'm not at computer now but I will try that when I get back to shop. Thanks