• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Production Manager

toodark

Can someone help me? Flexi-Pro 8, my printing jobs are not showing up on production manager, they are printing but just now showing up. I have like 10 jobs sitting in my RIP/Print window that I can not delete and some jobs are just holding. Get what I'm trying to say?

HulkSmash

Do you have it so that the job deletes after it sends? cause there is an option for that. Make sure it's on hold for after the job.

toodark

I do have it deleting, but these prints also had a contour cut. I can not get to the file so I can contour cut with plotter. Back when I had my old flexi-pro all the jobs showed up in my production manager and I could delete them, stop the printing and place print into plotter and then send the job to plotter to be contour cut

toodark

Here you go

Attachments

• Flexi.jpg
    Flexi.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 148
Put you mouse near the left side of the window, the mouse will change when you put it over the divider bar. Click on it and slide it to the right and you will be able to see your printer and cutter.

toodark

Its not that I can't see my printer and plotter. It is my jobs do not show in the production manager when the jobs are printing or plotting. In my old flexisign the jobs showed in production manager when printing, holding, ext. In production manager I could reprint without ripping again and I could delete job with error or any job one it was in production manager

There is two windows in the production manager. One shows the printer and cutter the other shows the jobs. You can see the one that shows the jobs but you have to select the printer or cutter in the left window to see those jobs.

toodark

Yea that is what I'm looking for. I'm not at computer now but I will try that when I get back to shop. Thanks