• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

protecting signage for being picked at

djsigns

I've seen this in the printing industry where I learned my trade. It's actually your job to educate the customer. They think they know what they want - they just don't know what it takes to make it work. This is where you use your experience to direct the customer to the product that will give them the results they desire. I know how I'd do the job properly for the expected results. But, of course, budget always gets in the way and we try to fit our best product into the little budget package - sometimes with less than expected results. I've done jobs as spec'd by customer, told them it will fail - did the job and had customer come back telling me I was right! Do the math, figure out how long they need it to last and make it with the best products you can.

cheers,
Dave

Tim Aucoin

So, i went with my gut,., I just ordered them from Grimco, the .080 white blanks.

I couldn't cut my 8' piece of poly because in the back of my mind was little kids throwing stones at it and i started to see all the dings as i was getting ready to cut:banghead:

Thanks everyone

Just curious... will you use frog juice? I've not used that before and would be curious to know. Is it a roll on or spray on? :smile: