• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Purchasing a business.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Sorry Kcollins, not busting on you here but this made me laugh
Golly! Seeing as though I am obviously much smarter and hipper than all y'all, I think I'll quit my $999,999.00 a year job and muck around with a messed up logo for a week or two. Blessings to everybody from the happiest person on the planet!

equippaint

Golly! Seeing as though I am obviously much smarter and hipper than all y'all, I think I'll quit my $999,999.00 a year job and muck around with a messed up logo for a week or two. Blessings to everybody from the happiest person on the planet!
I sense a bit of negativity, I foresee more blessings coming your way

inkfrog

Well having read this from start to finish, here's my 2c's.

The business you are looking at is too small, find something doing $10-20 million a year and buy that, it will also serve as a suitable vehicle for your future expansion plans. Plus buying something in the millions means you can put together your own M&A team and benefit from the economies of scale a business of that size will bring you.

Onwards and upwards etc.