• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Put up, or shut up.

D&Tgraphics

Let me chime in here. I don't say much but when it comes to Gino and skyhigh, I think I know a few things. I'm just tired of reading all this bickering and people talking smack about these two as people. I wish people could read their posts and see and hear the real people behind them. I think it would change your outlook on what you read. Skyhigh, John, is one of the nicest kindest gentle people I have ever met. Whenever I talk to him, which hasn't been for a little while now, I always leave smiling. I think a lot of you read a tone into his posts that really isn't there.
And Gino, a has been so & so? Are you kidding me? He is a tremendous business man with a awesome shop and business. I only hope to be as good as him one day. I know that he's smirking or giving his little smart *** chuckle every time he posts something that everyone gets all up in arms over. If you could only read his posts with knowing the man behind the comments, you would get it. It's all in fun.

DizzyMarkus

It may be "all in fun" -- however I do think lines were crossed that shouldnt be. Name calling? Are we all 12. The original thread had long passed, why "stir the pot" again? Fun for you, not so much for others :0) I believe in the treat others as you would want to be treated adlib. I don't know either of the two, three or four going rounds but would seem you all have way to much time on your hands :0) Nothing mean or directed to any one person, yet to the community as a whole. I do like the place hehe

have a great days folks,
Markus