• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Put up, or shut up.

fmg

Then why is it you return.......... so often ??
I never left Gina, just read the posts from time to time as a form of amusement thats all. As they say "The worlds a circus, Don't be the clown Gina"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I never left Gina, just read the posts from time to time as a form of amusement thats all. As they say "The worlds a circus, Don't be the clown Gina"

Better than being the fat-bearded lady like you.............. :ROFLMAO: Mine's further than yours according to Joe.

The world needs a light happy look on things, too bad you're always at the bottom looking up. :Big Laugh You make me laugh so hard, I sometimes forget I'm at work..... and not watching the telie with the Science Channel........ watching the freaks of the world. :omg:

fmg

Another thing I noticed you always have to get the last word in don't ya Gina? What is it a feel of superiority that you don't want to be rejected by the forums? I bet it is.You are that lonely figure of a has been sign guy and you just cant keep up with us youngsters that are taking over your realm.Go on off you go get your 1 shot and make a scribble or is that dribble. I bet you are itching to get the final word in.
Love the FAT BEARDED LADY XXXXXX

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Another thing I noticed you always have to get the last word in don't ya Gina? What is it a feel of superiority that you don't want to be rejected by the forums? I bet it is.You are that lonely figure of a has been sign guy and you just cant keep up with us youngsters that are taking over your realm.Go on off you go get your 1 shot and make a scribble or is that dribble. I bet you are itching to get the final word in.
Love the FAT BEARDED LADY XXXXXX

Haha........

You are indeed a funny one. Maybe you are also the world's class clown act, too.

Yeah, I might be old, smelling lotsa 1-Shot, has-been and all the other things you described.... however, you keep calling me and fueling your little tirades by dragging certain members back into YOUR conversations. Seems more that you are the one that can't let things lie where/when they fall. As for being lonely, Me thinkst you have entirely too much time on your hands to be worrying about what I do with my time. Rejected ?? I didn't realize you were keeping some kinda score. Talk about lonely or old ?? I picture a little pimply faced kid with gangly arms and a loose nose hanging down over your lip slurping on your own snot. Well, maybe yours and your buddy's snot, too. It's just a kinda disgusting thing how I picture you. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I'm sure, now you'll have to write back and show me up since you're so cool at this cyber-stuff techie sh!t and put me in my place by NOT responding, huh ?? Oh woe is me..... Ooooooh woe is me........ :tongue:

Oh man-n-n-n-n..... dudette..........:U Rock:

:Oops: gotta go for a while. A customer just came in. First one in over three weeks. Gotta go make him laugh and buy something. :omg:

HulkSmash

Haha........

You are indeed a funny one. Maybe you are also the world's class clown act, too.

Yeah, I might be old, smelling lotsa 1-Shot, has-been and all the other things you described.... however, you keep calling me and fueling your little tirades by dragging certain members back into YOUR conversations. Seems more that you are the one that can't let things lie where/when they fall. As for being lonely, Me thinkst you have entirely too much time on your hands to be worrying about what I do with my time. Rejected ?? I didn't realize you were keeping some kinda score. Talk about lonely or old ?? I picture a little pimply faced kid with gangly arms and a loose nose hanging down over your lip slurping on your own snot. Well, maybe yours and your buddy's snot, too. It's just a kinda disgusting thing how I picture you. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

I'm sure, now you'll have to write back and show me up since you're so cool at this cyber-stuff techie sh!t and put me in my place by NOT responding, huh ?? Oh woe is me..... Ooooooh woe is me........ :tongue:

Oh man-n-n-n-n..... dudette..........:U Rock:

:Oops: gotta go for a while. A customer just came in. First one in over three weeks. Gotta go make him laugh and buy something. :omg:

wow.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Can't we all just get along?

Attachments

• cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg
    cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 54

AceSignsOnline

There are so many other online sign sites that I frequent and they hardly ever have this kind of childish behavior there.Says it all really.

Any that you could recommend? I come to this forum often and I generally find what I'm looking for by using the search function, but I try to avoid posting because of the rampant jackassery that I notice through just about every thread I come across.

Sorry, I hate to say that about a forum that provides a wealth of great info, but I was kind of hoping to actually be part of a "community" of sorts when I signed up. Again, there's great info here that I have greatly benefited from, but I'd definitely be interested in knowing more about other sign forums that you might recommend.

Best Regards,

-KM

Bly

Disappointing.
I was hoping for a descent into threats of actual physical violence, but alas.

Cmon yanks. You have guns!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Can't we all just get along?

Even best friends can be a pain in the neck at times
[video=youtube;VDhNutbXpFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VDhNutbXpFE#t=40 s[/video]

wayne k
guam usa

Marlene

still waiting to see the actual better ideas for the original request for better ideas for the van layout posted as that would be helpful to all

fmg

Any that you could recommend? I come to this forum often and I generally find what I'm looking for by using the search function, but I try to avoid posting because of the rampant jackassery that I notice through just about every thread I come across.

Sorry, I hate to say that about a forum that provides a wealth of great info, but I was kind of hoping to actually be part of a "community" of sorts when I signed up. Again, there's great info here that I have greatly benefited from, but I'd definitely be interested in knowing more about other sign forums that you might recommend.

Best Regards,

-KM
http://www.uksignboards.com/
http://www.signpig.com/forums/index.php
http://www.thesignsyndicate.com/forums/
I suppose you could always do a search if push comes to shove.

skyhigh

Throughout the day, I've received a couple PM's and even a phone call concerning this thread. Actually I read this thread long before I heard from anyone.....I just chose to ignore the meaningless dribble....until now.

Whether it was a good idea or not, I decided to jab back in the form of a PM to mr.Butt-o. Here is how things went down....

skyhigh......
[h=2]LMAO[/h]
I'm bashing you in the Premium Section.:ROFLMAO:​

Butto.....

How could you possibly bash me. That was a good job on the fool's van and I gave you some pretty green eyes.

skyhigh......

Easy!!!
And I do have pretty green eyes.

Butto.....

I will leave you alone and will not reply to any of your posts from now on. You can bash all you want because it will fall on deaf ears, and I know you better than you think. You have hatred for me, you can't put your finger exactly on it and it bothers you that you cannot get back at me. But again, I do not know how you could "bash" anyone you have no concept of.

skyhigh..... (replying to...."it bothers you that you cannot get back at me)

Looks like I just did.....:ROFLMAO:

You're way too easy.

Cammon Butt-O..... don't go home now. I was just kidding about bashing you in the premium section. Geezzzzz, can't you take a joke?

A quote from Charlie Sheen......"WINNER".

skyhigh

One more thing John.
Where did this come from? Which of my messages gave you the impression I was upset, or had "hatred" towards you???

Butto.....

I will leave you alone and will not reply to any of your posts from now on. You can bash all you want because it will fall on deaf ears, and I know you better than you think. You have hatred for me, you can't put your finger exactly on it and it bothers you that you cannot get back at me. But again, I do not know how you could "bash" anyone you have no concept of.

You can talk to anyone on here that knows me personally. I am one of the most easy going people you would ever want to meet. I do not have hatred for anyone. There are more important things happening in my life to let something like this bother me in the least. You give yourself way too much credit.

happy happy karma your way John

ps. Nice job using your new pattern maker in Illustrator 6