• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Que onda raza!!! Nuevo Desde Los Mochis, Sinaloa Mexico!

Que onda everybody. My name is Miguel Lizarraga and am new here from Sinaloa Mexico:mexico: We do a lot of graphic design, and have been doing vinyl cut lettering, and also a bit of digital printing... Just wanted to say hi!

Last edited:

neato

Bienvenido de Iowa. Estamos agradecidos que has llegado. Favor de disfrutar todo la sabiduría que hay en este sitio.

(Que me disculpas por mi español malo)

How about posting in ENGLISH on you next thread.

No ha problema amigo! Hablo los dos idiomas!!!

Translation:
No Problem Friend! I speak both languages.

I figured since there would probably be people from around the world, that would not be a challenge, but for some, I can see it is...

I will try to keep it in English for you Sign-Man!

Thanks for all of the OTHER warm welcomes! Glad to be here. Saludos al Sign Amigo!

P

ProWraps™

How about posting in ENGLISH on you next thread.

considering you cant spell your own language for sh*t, i would wonder why you would post this.

alas, welcome from california. saw some nice wraps when i was down in mexico on our last couple of cruises. good to have you.

Jim Doggett

Hi Sign-Man,

Were you urging Miguel or Philip to post in English?

Hi Gang,

My read was that Sign-Man was scolding Philip not berating Miguel. Maybe I'm wrong. No matter.

Hi Miguel,

Where is Los Mochis? Man, I think we should all come down and visit, drink some beer, have some pollo asada and fresh tortillas. (I think I've been in Germany too long ... all I can think about is American food)

BTW you don't merely speak English, you speak it well.

Cheers,

Jim