• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Que onda raza!!! Nuevo Desde Los Mochis, Sinaloa Mexico!

neato

مرحبا بكم في موقع! هل نحن سعداء بهذا الاختيار. يرجى تجاهل بقية هذه الرباح والتمتع إقامتك.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Hi Sign-Man,

Were you urging Miguel or Philip to post in English?

Hi Gang,

My read was that Sign-Man was scolding Philip not berating Miguel. Maybe I'm wrong. No matter.

Hi Miguel,

Where is Los Mochis? Man, I think we should all come down and visit, drink some beer, have some pollo asada and fresh tortillas. (I think I've been in Germany too long ... all I can think about is American food)

BTW you don't merely speak English, you speak it well.

Cheers,

Jim

Thanks Jim. Always the man in the know. Yes. It's hard to look at a post if it's not in the native tongue used in the United States. My point was, though badly stated, if you'd like an answer to a question or post, please use English. By the way, I speak and write 4 different languages other than English to include Spanish, German, Japanese, and French. Ranger training and all that rot.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sign-Man Signs

considering you cant spell your own language for sh*t, i would wonder why you would post this.

alas, welcome from california. saw some nice wraps when i was down in mexico on our last couple of cruises. good to have you.

Man what crawled up your azz? Since we're being grammatically correct, punctuation doesn't count I guess. Clean your own house first Einstein. Try cap locks. That way you won't look like a total dumb ass. (Can't remember if dumb-ass is a compound word or not.) My high perfomance English spell check says it's not.

:wavingflag: Viva USA!

Marlene

Hi from Vermont and you can speak to me in Spanish any time you like!! I can't read a word of it but it is a beautiful language and written or spoken.

cfbeagle

Los, Mochis! Hey I have been there, But it was 25 years ago. (I was six):ROFLMAO:

My uncle was living there at the time as a missionary. I Visited them with my family.

Si, Los Mochis queda como 2.5-3 horas de Mazatlan, Mexico.

Los Mochis is about 2.5-3 hours from Mazatlan, Mexico... A bit more recognized area.

Thanks for all of your welcomes! I will start my questions soon, but have found a useful search feature! I will always try to use that first.

Que esten bien!.

Miguelon...

coyote

Hola and bienvenido!

I'm an ESOL teacher as well as a sign painter.

Would your salutation be equivalent to "what up homey?" I'm teaching American idioms this semester, and love it when my students bring me new ones. My students come from all over the planet-many from Mexico. Your English writing is excellent. Ignore the folks who can't deal with the fact that English is not the only language on Earth!
C

Hola and bienvenido!

I'm an ESOL teacher as well as a sign painter.

Would your salutation be equivalent to "what up homey?" I'm teaching American idioms this semester, and love it when my students bring me new ones. My students come from all over the planet-many from Mexico. Your English writing is excellent. Ignore the folks who can't deal with the fact that English is not the only language on Earth!
C

Thank you! Yes, it would be like what's up homie! Raza, is well, like ken folk or friends :)