• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick question about powerpoint

Spud

Any way to export a ppt to eps? OR something similiar instead of just copying the artwork out to flexi..

Spud

Just want to rant - I hate slow computers! ugh!

Anyways I found out another way was to save as to a .wmf and then import to illustrator.. loses the text formatting but it works for logos, etc!

thewood

You can also try a pdf generator like primo pdf found at primopdf.com. It's free and works well.

Spud

Sweet that works good but i've ran into a few problems. A font missing which I fixed, and there logo and picture in the background messes up.. ugh it's weird!

Is there anyway to unlock the picture in powerpoint so you can "mess" with it, also is there any way to convert the font to "shapes" (ie: outlines in flexi) that way it looks the exact same?

Microsoft programs suck.

Spud

Well I just took the intuitive to redesign the whole darn thing.. so no biggie but it would be informative if anyone knows how to create outlines from ppt files since I do get those alot!

mark in tx

You might be able to manipulate the picture a little more in publisher if you have it, but insist that the customer send you the original photos, names of the fonts, etc.. as separate elements. And charge them for the time you spend getting the artwork production ready.