• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Quickbooks Premier 2020, Price?

netsol

Maybe not but if you let anyone in your quickbooks they need their own login for your own security. Thats the only way to know and prove who does what plus you should be setting up permissions depending on who is allowed to do what. Embezzlement is a very common problem.

kcollins, i still say you miss the point.
1 license, you can setup 100 users, with unique password, rights & restrictions
you can install (desktop version) on 100 computers, BUT ONLY 1 person logged in at a time.
a perfectly fair restriction

we use remote dedktop or gotomypc to give us the ability to login from anywhere, generate and email an invoice

quite a savings over online. i can slso have as many companies as i want, 1 license (again, 1 logged in at a time)

kcollinsdesign

Old member
kcollins, i still say you miss the point.
1 license, you can setup 100 users, with unique password, rights & restrictions
you can install (desktop version) on 100 computers, BUT ONLY 1 person logged in at a time.
a perfectly fair restriction

we use remote dedktop or gotomypc to give us the ability to login from anywhere, generate and email an invoice

quite a savings over online. i can slso have as many companies as i want, 1 license (again, 1 logged in at a time)
I think you have your narrative threads mixed up. My point was that Intuit charges for extra licenses, and that the purchaser needs to be aware of that. It would be easy to assume that you are getting five licenses when the ad states "up to five users". Depending on your requirements one license may be sufficient.