• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quit Hanging Out.....Leave!!!

reximages

Eight years ago I moved 90 miles away to a little town. I always go to my customers and then leave right after doing business.
My business suffered for a couple years because of changing phone numbers and address but NOW I am very happy.
I got weary of the convenience of location where people/customers could just drop by and hang out. I like the people but it is a drag when you got work to do.
I do not advise moving. I have made my business out of my home and once again I say I am very happy when I am here working getting good creative work done.

CL Graphics

Most of the time these people are deadbeats. Tell em your busy and dont have time to talk. They are probably gonna cost you more in lost time than you will ever make off of them anyway.

CheapVehicleWrap

I've seen this all too often. I've really begun to hate this type. Even worst, better than 99% of them are male.

What's the voltage of a cattle prod vs. a regular stun gun or would it be better to just use my TIG welder?

dwt

Cattle Prod= Hey whatha eff? BzZzZzZt
Stun Gun = Hey whatha eff? BzZzZzZt *flops on floor*
TIG Welder= Hey whatha eff are you doing with that clamp? BzZzZzZt!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Cattle Prod= Hey whatha eff? BzZzZzZt
Stun Gun = Hey whatha eff? BzZzZzZt *flops on floor*
TIG Welder= Hey whatha eff are you doing with that clamp? BzZzZzZt!

Or hey...wanna see how a neon transformer works? ...here, just hold this....