• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

R Tape VinylEFX - chrome vinyl. is it suitable for whole car wrap?

Farhat

Although this chrome vinyl idea is not a good one for most applications... the OP still has a valid question. It exists and he has been torn to shreds for asking a question.... which turns out.... he's been right all along.

Fartie, since you aren't getting your answers here, perhaps no one here has the slightest idea about your predicament. Possibly you should try your questions elsewhere since they all appear to be over anyone's head or knowledge in this hemisphere.

thank you bro for supporting

jon vital

Gypsy has posted the technique used on some of these wraps. The other is to wrap the car in a matt film first and apply on top, although I suspect this is something to do with protecting the paint from the cutting you are going to have to do on the bits that you have to join....and Farhat, you are talking several thousand dollars/pounds/whatever of material before you even get to the applying stage. A lof of those UK chrome wraps were done for soccer players who don't mind spending £10-15k on having their car wrapped.

LindyM

why r u trying to change my mind? there are chrome vinyl wraps. but im looking for the right product..everyone knows that there is the chrome paint but there also vinyls..thats what im looking for
becausesome people think they know it ALL ! :Welcome:

Why not just take the whole car apart and send it all out for chrome plating?
I personally don't like mirror chrome vinyl so I am going to wait for gold mirror wrap vinyl to come out before I do my cars...:clapping: