• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Race Car number font help!

Flame

So...

you looking for something like this?

:Big Laugh

Attachments

• 12 thing.jpg
    12 thing.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 94

signage

Raw do a search in google for illi tutorials! You could also go to advancedartist.com or unlease.com and find some tutorials for corel.

OldPaint

now thats a real tuffy to copy))))))).
draw a regtangle, with node tool add 3 pointed serifs.....so hard to make....
OK...LET ME WALK YOU THRU WHAT I SAID...1st statement...real tuffy to copy...now if you are that sensitive....NOTICE THE )))? i was being funny!!!!
DRAW A RECTANGLE.....is that to hard for you as a Graphic artist to grasp the concept? since your in this business and you must bet over 12 and less then 21......I ASUUMED(shame on me)that YOU WOULD AT LEAST BE COMPUTER SAVVY...with some type of vector editing tool....SORRY AGAIN......see where this is goin? ITS YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING......and gettin P.O. at me for sayin what i said........MAKES YOU EVEN MORE INEPT....
now......YOU DONT KNOW ME.......and as si said...IF YOU WOULDA CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN TO A GREATER EXTENT......HOW TO DO WHAT I STATED....i woulda been glad to help.......now what i would really like to do is put you over my knee and SPANK YOU....))))))
for bein so touchy and makin this into a personal assault
on your intelligence.....of this line of work.....SEE.....NOW I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN.....i wont be hard on ya..........................))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BIGGUNN

OK...LET ME WALK YOU THRU WHAT I SAID...1st statement...real tuffy to copy...now if you are that sensitive....NOTICE THE )))? i was being funny!!!!
DRAW A RECTANGLE.....is that to hard for you as a Graphic artist to grasp the concept? since your in this business and you must bet over 12 and less then 21......I ASUUMED(shame on me)that YOU WOULD AT LEAST BE COMPUTER SAVVY...with some type of vector editing tool....SORRY AGAIN......see where this is goin? ITS YOU WHO DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING......and gettin P.O. at me for sayin what i said........MAKES YOU EVEN MORE INEPT....
now......YOU DONT KNOW ME.......and as si said...IF YOU WOULDA CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO EXPLAIN TO A GREATER EXTENT......HOW TO DO WHAT I STATED....i woulda been glad to help.......now what i would really like to do is put you over my knee and SPANK YOU....))))))
for bein so touchy and makin this into a personal assault
on your intelligence.....of this line of work.....SEE.....NOW I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN.....i wont be hard on ya..........................))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

WELL SAID!!!

Jillbeans

Looks like a hand-painted unitalicized version of Serpentine (Chainlink, Chaney etc.)
Draw a box in your program...add a few nodes...move them around till they match what you have.
We all started somewhere, me as a painter, and I taught myself all this computer jazz after 12 years in the sign biz. I'm still reluctantly learning it as I go.
If you are offering your services to the public as a sign person, you need to be able to do even the simplest task easily.
It's all a huge learning process...but there is A LOT more to sign making than learning a computer program.
You need design, business, and people skills as well. I struggle with the latter two on a daily basis.
Love...Jill