• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Help RasterLink 6 overcut

alevit53

Good Morning All,
Anybody know a way to adjust the over/under cut in Rasterlink 6 running on a Mimaki CJV 150-160?
Can't seem to find any settings.
thanks for your help.
Art

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It's in the "Composition" tab. I can't remember off the top of my head but you basically can reverse the composition and it will change the order of the print and cut.

alevit53

I guess I wasn't clear in my question.....We are getting little "tabs" on corners making it difficult to weed. I think we need to overcut them slightly and I cannot find that setting.
thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I guess I wasn't clear in my question.....We are getting little "tabs" on corners making it difficult to weed. I think we need to overcut them slightly and I cannot find that setting.
thanks

I believe that is a setting on the printer itself. Check in the cut menu for Overcut. You set the length you want it to overcut and then the machine will take care of it.

Last edited: