• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really cool looking storefront!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yeah, underwhelmed. Prismatic vinyl has been around for years. So what, it's perf....I have exactly zero customers who would want this.

Cool, more for everyone else! If you think there is a more eye catching material to put in someone's window, please show me. We sell more of this into Texas than any other state so your feedback is the exact opposite of what we see. Thanks for sharing though. I understand it's not for everyone though. If you do window graphics and think this won't catch the eyes of your clients then that's too bad.

ams

Yeah, underwhelmed. Prismatic vinyl has been around for years. So what, it's perf....I have exactly zero customers who would want this.

Yes but vinyl is a block out, perf you can see out of. Big difference. You may have a different kind of customer but thousands of other people will want it. I hate to see a merchant picked on because one or two people won't use his product.

SkyHighJK

wanted to Bump this so that people can have something shiny to look at :)

Also, if you want to see how big my beard has got (and i guess to see this stuff in person) come check us out at SGIA, booth [HASHTAG]#561[/HASHTAG]