• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really Need Help Please

graphixstation

Hi All,
Im having a problem(Sort of big problem), I have Windows Vista Business and have CorelDraw X4 on it. I have a Roland SP-540v and VersaWorks 3.0. When i do a logo or art work in CorelDraw and then put a cut path on it and send it to Versaworks it doesnt come up with the cut path around the artwork and wont cut. Can anyone help me out?? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Has anyone else had this problem and got it fixed??

Bigdawg

Just Me
Are you defining the cut path as a spot color called CutContour ? It must be spelled like that with the capitals exactly as I typed them.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I found that you have to create that NAMED color swatch in the existing Custom Spot Colors Palette in Corel. Any other palette and it won't work.

And you have the color named correctly?

send me a file and I will look at it to see if it your computer of file...
save it as corel 13..

send it to
4310 at sbcglobal.net

graphixstation

Yes have done that and it is 100% CutContour. When i pit the hairline around the object and export as an eps, Versaworks still doesnt see it??

Maverick Signs

it must be named corectly, saved in the spot color pallet ( once saved though you can drag it into your primary palet). you should use a line wheight of .001mm. you must also make sure the color is defined in versa works they must both be the same