• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really NEW here!! Hi everyone :) Advise??

brimil

Just wanted to say hello to you guys. I have a Vinyl Express Q60 with the Laser Master 8 software. I am just getting started with this "vinyl stuff". Working out of my home I and want to start generating some business. I am learning the software and working the plotter very fast... wheww... but I just want to get some start up advise from the veterans. What did you do first? I have so many questions, but I will start there. Thanks for your help!!

Brimil :thankyou:

brimil

No I havent gone to the free class. I guess it's worth going to??

Cork, Who is the Feller's and I yes will buy you a beer anytime for some Good Advise!:smile:

ghetto_cowboy

i'd sayt its worth going to because its free lol, and considering your in dfw it would be quick and painless
alot of folks dont like SW anymore but i havent had any probs with them and when they are that close its hard not to try them

gvgraphics

Welcome from PA!

And it would only be fare if you bought us all a beer. I promise we don't drink much..............well, not to much anyway!

brimil

Well I know I will be buying a lot of beer. For YOU GUYS and for ME!! :Big Laugh
Does Feller deliver? (beer) lol

goldunicorn77

I would be interested in going to any training classes as well...if anyone knows of any please post...
oh, I dont think I gave a formal introduction since I started posting here --I live in FL and I was handed down my plotter, software, materials, etc from a family member(about 8 years ago) and been doing work for local schools, word of mouth, friends businesses, etc.... and learning more as I go....and I work out of my dining room....lol