• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommended paper for solvent printer?

Mike F

Roland Solvent Glossy Paper. They also make a version of it with an adhesive backing, it's a bit pricey though.

CentralSigns

AGS carries rite media photo matt. Very nice photo paper that prints great but it is pretty thick.
Proveer has magic inkjet postermax. Also prints great but you might need to slow the printer down to dry any areas with heavy ink coverage.

I used the Rite media stuff it was nice to work with, the Proveer product was a little thin. It just didn't look good when it was done unless your looking for rice paper cause that's what i thought it looked like. No where near the thickness of photo paper.

JoshLoring

ChicagoGraphics said:
I 3rd Sihl trisolv paper it's one of the best so far

I fourth this..
Sihl makes amazing products. We actually use their banner material and anti-curl banner. Great quality, affordable and print excellent on Roland's.

BigFish- can I request a Sihl product list from you?

Esmae

I use polypropylene, i love it because it prints beautifully, and my customers love it because they dont have to laminate it afterwards. I sell a lot for trade shows etc. where they are constantly taking them down and putting them up again. can get wet etc. and doesn't damage the print or the substrate

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I fourth this..
Sihl makes amazing products. We actually use their banner material and anti-curl banner. Great quality, affordable and print excellent on Roland's.

BigFish- can I request a Sihl product list from you?

Yeah no problem, whats your email again?