• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective banner

ChicagoGraphics

I got a request from a customer today for reflective 13oz. banners. Does anyone know if there is such a product on the market today.

As long as I been in business I never heard of such a material, maybe one of you suppliers know where to get it.

Thanks in advance

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The stuff does print nice and works well but consider outdoor use very short term of 6 months to a year. It will begin to degrade and fall apart. It's a diamond grade reflective as well and pretty thick.

sfr table hockey

If all else fails with it you could make your self a projector screen. When they talk about screen gain on projection screens, it got me thinking.....

Tried some reflective material and wow, if you have a weak bulb and want a better image try it if you have any reflective media around. Only downfall is you need to sit more in front and not at angles to get the true gain.

Sorry... off topic.

crossface

nightvisionbanners.com has printable reflective banner material

I got a request from a customer today for reflective 13oz. banners. Does anyone know if there is such a product on the market today.

As long as I been in business I never heard of such a material, maybe one of you suppliers know where to get it.

Thanks in advance

Nightvisionbanners.com has printable reflective banner material 313-766-4101