• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Wrap?

kstompaint

This wrap sure looks reflective... 3M 680 is all I've seen that could maybe do this... anybody know?

Attachments

• cain prowler.jpg
    cain prowler.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 69
I use reflective all the time and when placing an order with 3m they always ask me if I want flexible reflective or not. I use Egineer Grade and High Intensity

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I print on Oracal Inkjet receptive reflective occasionally. Flat panel installs only. It looks great at night.
3M has the only air egress reflective out there at this time.

petepaz

i heard the towns people speaking of this but i didn't know it was for real....haha

i have seen this advertised over the past 6months or so. haven't used it but looks pretty good. the thing that worries me is reflective seems to tear real easy not sure what they did to make it flexible/stretchable

jfiscus

Rap Master
3M IJ680CR is the way that was done or to do a similar job.
We use it on the rear of vehicles for printed chevron striping.

Goes into recesses well, stretches pretty decent for reflective; try not to lift/bend it much but doesn't show that bad when you do.

It's suspensive though!

ucmj22

Arlon makes a 5mil printable reflective DPF 2400. But I think it was probably the 3M IJ-680-10 since that has the Air egress on it. HERMAN CAIN WOOT!!!