• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

reliable wholesale printer needed

james2

Can anyone suggest a reliable wholesale printer?
We occasionally have orders for banners or backdrops larger than we can print.

thanks

james2

i have used Merritt before and had no problem, but for some reason it is just frustrating trying to get them to either respond to the questions I have. I have lost 2 client orders because it took forever to get a quote. I don't know if I am just not a big enough fish. very frustrating.

just need someone i can rely on that can return calls.

klemgraphics

Had the same deal with Merritt, not knocking them as they were just too busy for my small job and there's nothing wrong with that. They did send me to Typestries who got me out of a bind on a banner, sent the file at noon and it shipped yet that afternoon. They have also been very prompt with responding to all of my inquiries. I would have no problem relying on them for anything that I need quick. I would feel comfortable using any of the merchant members here though.

Just for the record...

There are no clients that are "to small of a fish for us". We do our best to service all projects as best we can. If not I will refer a qualified shop that can meet and exceed your expectations. No worries there is plenty of work for all of us...

Anyone who gets pissed about me not taking calls or responding to emails, All I can do is apologize and suggest that if you need immediate response and I am not available ask for Heather or Erin...

HHowley@merrittgraphics.com
Ehayward@merrittgraphics.com

I as always do my best to talk or email first hand. Some weeks it is just crazy and my response time sucks... Other times I love shooting the shit about shop talk, those who know me know that.

As us, and all in this game every day is a working progress. We all aim to please no matter what...

Best,

Mike