• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Remove vinyl or cover over it??

sdcali619

I would never offer to use inferior vinyl on a wrap. Sorry but saving you the customer a few bucks makes no sence when it takes longer to instal in the end. I would try to explain to them that the few hundred more or less they might need to spend on quality vinyl would greatly improve the quality of the wrap. You don't go to a mechanic and take the cheap parts just so they can make more money do you?

Flame

Hey if my client comes to me saying he wants new vinyl graphics put over his old graphic because he can't afford a new one, I would never say no. But to each his own I guess.

Yeah. I don't put out crap, so to each their own. :birthday:

sdcali619

If you went to a mechanic and suggested something to save money, and the guy didn't tell you that wouldn't work, but instead let you make a mistake he knew would happen, you wouldnt be happy. Hell most people don't ever tell the mechanic what to do, why do they think they have any right to be telling us? haha