• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removing Salt off vehicles

OlsonSigns601

Soap & Water and cheap labor to scrub it down.

Charge for it. The places that clean cars for a living do why shouldn't you?

I've actually taken a few cars to the local pay and spray. A good pressure sprayer will work wonders.

Graphiki

We try to get people to wash them before they get to the shop... I think if they show up with them all dirty I will just tell them to go get it washed up the street and come back with it clean. Probably the fastest and then we don't have to do as much.

OlsonSigns601

We try to get people to wash them before they get to the shop... I think if they show up with them all dirty I will just tell them to go get it washed up the street and come back with it clean. Probably the fastest and then we don't have to do as much.

We charge $50 to clean a dirty car. Its free lunch for my guys and honestly, when they know we charge $50 to clean, most of them make sure its clean before they bring it.

ProWraps

Attachments

• panda.jpg
    panda.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 75

Graphiki

Thank you

Every sign person has to have a bit of a sense of humor...
I think we're all a little crazy.
Could be prolonged exposure to all the fumes