Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retail pricing for "Teardrop" style banner stands

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc.' started by CropMarks, Mar 6, 2013.

1. CropMarks

CropMarks Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Hello all! - I've looked and looked and still haven't found a post dealing with what I should sell a teardrop/feather banner with stand for... so I am really sorry if this has been discussed. I have a customer that wants a price on those style stand packages, but I've never sold one before (I have a JV33 and no advanced sewing skills - I don't want to even try). I did find a place called wsdisplay.com that several people mentioned on this site but I'm wondering about markup??? I'm not looking to undercut anyone... just what a fair price for the different double sided feather flags go for?

Example: I think my cost on one of their small double sided displays (+water bag +X bottom) with shipping will cost me around $200/per. Do they normally go for $250? $300? $1 million dollars? (MOO-WHO-WHO-HA-HA!!!)

Thank you very much for any help or direction... I appreciate it! - Miked.

Tags:
  2. BlueFishDesigns

BlueFishDesigns Very Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Xarisma specializes in those. Great people and good prices. They're not a member here but I hope they will be soon. Contact Chris: Chris@xarisma.com
    www.xarisma.com

3. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Check local laws, or city does not allow them within 50 feet of the street....

4. CropMarks

CropMarks Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Hey! Thanks BlueFish for the link I will check them out. And Mr. Mosh that is an excellent point. The city Sign Inspector guy is a stickler to say the least (understandable). But if you talk to him really nice he responds better, funny how that works.

5. Bill Erickson

Bill Erickson New Member

Jul 11, 2013
    feather flag mark up

WS x 2 is a highly competitive end user price.
    Bill