• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retail pricing for "Teardrop" style banner stands

CropMarks

Hello all! - I've looked and looked and still haven't found a post dealing with what I should sell a teardrop/feather banner with stand for... so I am really sorry if this has been discussed. I have a customer that wants a price on those style stand packages, but I've never sold one before (I have a JV33 and no advanced sewing skills - I don't want to even try). I did find a place called wsdisplay.com that several people mentioned on this site but I'm wondering about markup??? I'm not looking to undercut anyone... just what a fair price for the different double sided feather flags go for?

Example: I think my cost on one of their small double sided displays (+water bag +X bottom) with shipping will cost me around $200/per. Do they normally go for $250? $300? $1 million dollars? (MOO-WHO-WHO-HA-HA!!!)

Thank you very much for any help or direction... I appreciate it! - Miked.

CropMarks

Hey! Thanks BlueFish for the link I will check them out. And Mr. Mosh that is an excellent point. The city Sign Inspector guy is a stickler to say the least (understandable). But if you talk to him really nice he responds better, funny how that works.

Bill Erickson

feather flag mark up

Hello all! - I've looked and looked and still haven't found a post dealing with what I should sell a teardrop/feather banner with stand for... so I am really sorry if this has been discussed. I have a customer that wants a price on those style stand packages, but I've never sold one before (I have a JV33 and no advanced sewing skills - I don't want to even try). I did find a place called wsdisplay.com that several people mentioned on this site but I'm wondering about markup??? I'm not looking to undercut anyone... just what a fair price for the different double sided feather flags go for?

Example: I think my cost on one of their small double sided displays (+water bag +X bottom) with shipping will cost me around $200/per. Do they normally go for $250? $300? $1 million dollars? (MOO-WHO-WHO-HA-HA!!!)

Thank you very much for any help or direction... I appreciate it! - Miked.

WS x 2 is a highly competitive end user price.
Bill