Of course this happened on a Friday trying to get another RJ900C set up for a large project with a tight deadline. We made a critical error when in a hurry and entered the wrong serial number. With that said we did receive an activation code but for the wrong serial number Product Name: RJ-900XA Serial Number: HB4A002196 Activation Code: 0D1110CC000014DC The actual serial number is HB4A002195 When we go back and try to register the correct number we get a "null" error file attached. We even tried registering as a new customer but still get the same "null" error. Just hoping against hope someone has an idea or we will be forced to wait till Monday.