Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland CJ 500 Capping Station Needed

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Meljaxx, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Meljaxx

Meljaxx New Member

Jul 7, 2018
    Upstate SC
    My capping station on my CJ500 (Converted to SC500) has broken. I can't find a single one anywhere. Would anyone know where I could look?

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet Printer Fixers

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    You are going to be hard pressed to find one. The parts for that machine stopped being manufactured about 5 or 6 years ago.

3. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I've got a couple of capping stations that were for my old SC-500.
    One of them i believe is new (one with clear plastic tubes).
    The other might still be useful. The tubes feel like there is no ink in them.

Only thing is the felt filters might have been used and cleaned then repositionned in place.
    That was a while ago but i believe i took the new filters off of the new station to put in the one that was in the printer at the time.

I remember having trouble ordering the right filters for that capping station.

Anyways ... Make me an offer. I'll ship them to you.

Attached Files:

4. Jim Hill

Jim Hill Active Member

Just wondering if the capping station for an SP-300 is still available or if that is no longer being made.
    So far mine is fine but the SP-300 was brand new in 2004 so it still has the original capping station and it make me nervous thinking that some day I may not be able to find either an OEM or a reproduction from some where.
    Thanks Jim

5. red hot design

red hot design New Member

Jun 22, 2019
    Ontario Canada
    If these are still available I would like to buy them or at least one please

6. red hot design

Jun 22, 2019
    Ontario Canada

7. red hot design

Jun 22, 2019
    Ontario Canada
    I am interested in the capping stations if still available?

8. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I have gotten a couple of inquiries about my offer so i will post an update:
    The capping stations have been sold.
    Thank you.