• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland CJ 500 Capping Station Needed

Meljaxx

My capping station on my CJ500 (Converted to SC500) has broken. I can't find a single one anywhere. Would anyone know where I could look?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You are going to be hard pressed to find one. The parts for that machine stopped being manufactured about 5 or 6 years ago.

Baz

I've got a couple of capping stations that were for my old SC-500.
One of them i believe is new (one with clear plastic tubes).
The other might still be useful. The tubes feel like there is no ink in them.

Only thing is the felt filters might have been used and cleaned then repositionned in place.
That was a while ago but i believe i took the new filters off of the new station to put in the one that was in the printer at the time.

I remember having trouble ordering the right filters for that capping station.

Anyways ... Make me an offer. I'll ship them to you.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190613_163052_lr.jpg
    MVIMG_20190613_163052_lr.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 166
  • MVIMG_20190613_163059_lr.jpg
    MVIMG_20190613_163059_lr.jpg
    595.1 KB · Views: 184

Jim Hill

You are going to be hard pressed to find one. The parts for that machine stopped being manufactured about 5 or 6 years ago.

Just wondering if the capping station for an SP-300 is still available or if that is no longer being made.
So far mine is fine but the SP-300 was brand new in 2004 so it still has the original capping station and it make me nervous thinking that some day I may not be able to find either an OEM or a reproduction from some where.
Thanks Jim

red hot design

Only thing is the felt filters might have been used and cleaned then repositionned in place.
That was a while ago but i believe i took the new filters off of the new station to put in the one that was in the printer at the time.

If these are still available I would like to buy them or at least one please

red hot design

Baz

I have gotten a couple of inquiries about my offer so i will post an update:
The capping stations have been sold.
Thank you.