• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland cutting protection strip

Sandman

We stopped buying the nylon or teflon strips 20 years ago. We just cut an appropriate sized strip of sandblast stencil an use that. Works really great on our Ioline plotter and our sp300.
I had another sign maker say they do that as well. I have some Hartco here that I could try.

Sandman

Is the PNC-1200 and PNC-1210 take the same strip?

If so Pacific Coast sign Supply says they carry them on their website.
Roland Cut Strips - Pacific Coast Sign Supply

There is also this site that shows the PNC-1210. 8th row down from the top
Protection Strip for Roland Printers & Plotters

Hope this helps
The PNC 1210 uses a 1/8 inch wide strip. The PNC-1200 uses a 3/16 inch wide strip. I contacted the other source you listed and they confirmed that they no longer had the strip for the PNC-1210 and that they needed to update their web site. Thanks for checking.

Sandman

Well I had 3 Canadian Sign people give up. I did find a place that has a 3mm strip that would be .465mm too small but would probably work. If not, sandblast stencil it is.

Vohaul

If you want, Send me a pm, I’ll buy it for you and send it to you... I’m right next to tct and allgraphic up here in Canada and buy from them all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woolly

As said before other stuff is as good as.
Cut to shape Mx laminate . Refletive material. Even the diamond grade.