• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland dampers for epson 3000 heads

sfr table hockey

With regards to the Epson 3000 print heads, are there some dampers that fit a little more loose? I have had some dampers come with a red o-ring inside and now some with a blue o-ring. The original had a black o-ring but I assume they were for the waterbased inks. The ones with a red o-ring seem too loose.

The dampers for the newer Roland printers look the same in a photo but are these made with a slightly bigger diameter opening where it goes onto the printheads?

Those who have the 3000 printheads, are you finding the dampers to fit tight enough and what type are you using?

sfr table hockey

Bump.... again for the epson 3000 print heads

Why would some dampers fit more loose than others?
There is a big difference in price on dampers on different sites. Is this the reason some are cheaper and some more $$ ?

Jack Knight1979

Different companies make the dampers, etc.

I have orange, black and blue ringed dampers on my machine right now.
Black is definitely the tightest. For the most parts I see the oragne dampers.

It's not a problem unless you're getting ink spill around the head manifold.

sfr table hockey

Thank you for your info. My one red or almost orange (color oring) won't stay in place. It pops up. Any one else finding one color is better than the other?