Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland gx-24 VS Graphtec CE6000

Discussion in 'Roland' started by banos_andres, Jan 17, 2014.

1. banos_andres

banos_andres New Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Still on the search for my 1st plotter and I need all the advice I can get! can you guys give me feedback and pros and cons. I will be using the plotter just for vinyl cutting (simple graphics and heat transfer vinyls).

Tags:
  2. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

CHECK ebay or etsy look for roland plotters. any USED PNC-XXX is better then a GX-24.

3. visual800

visual800 Very Active Member

Aug 4, 2010
    montgomery, alabama
    Gx-24 is a pos to be honest and in my opinion.

4. tomence

tomence Very Active Member

Feb 10, 2009
    IL
    Between the two i would get the CE6000

5. BESTBLANKS

BESTBLANKS Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Hollywood, FL
    Roland and Graphtec Viny Cutters

Hello, Perhaps we can help. We carry both Roland and Graphtec vinyl cutters and have a large customer base using both brands. We are happy to answer any questions you have about these cutters. You can also visit this page for more info on both brands. http://www.bestblanks.com/vinylcutters.html

We are a factory certified distributor with highly trained staff. We can recommend the right solution based on your specific needs. We can be reached at 888-431--7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!

www.bestblanks.com

6. Jackpine

Jackpine Major Contributor

I had a GX24 and sold it in 3 months and bought a CE.......CE are better in my mind. I used a PNC1000 of 15 years. It was built like a tank. CE's and GX habe ops for contour cutting and are servo motors.