• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland gx-24 VS Graphtec CE6000

banos_andres

Still on the search for my 1st plotter and I need all the advice I can get! can you guys give me feedback and pros and cons. I will be using the plotter just for vinyl cutting (simple graphics and heat transfer vinyls).

BESTBLANKS

Roland and Graphtec Viny Cutters

CHECK ebay or etsy look for roland plotters. any USED PNC-XXX is better then a GX-24.

Hello, Perhaps we can help. We carry both Roland and Graphtec vinyl cutters and have a large customer base using both brands. We are happy to answer any questions you have about these cutters. You can also visit this page for more info on both brands. http://www.bestblanks.com/vinylcutters.html

We are a factory certified distributor with highly trained staff. We can recommend the right solution based on your specific needs. We can be reached at 888-431--7385 or 954-989-1250

Thanks for your post!

www.bestblanks.com

Jackpine

Between the two i would get the CE6000

I had a GX24 and sold it in 3 months and bought a CE.......CE are better in my mind. I used a PNC1000 of 15 years. It was built like a tank. CE's and GX habe ops for contour cutting and are servo motors.