• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Intelligent Pass Control Upgrade Available for the VP-300 & 540

GT69

Hi everyone, my name is Greg from South Africa, this is my first post on the site. Joined a few weeks ago and i am really impressed with all the info on the site.

Please can you help me ..... we have a Roland XJ640 and a RS640. The RS is already running intelligent pass, do you know if we can install intelligent pass on the XJ. Hope this makes sense!!!

Thanks
Greg

bayviewsignworks

I'm interested in getting either a 540 or 300. I see this post is about firmware upgrades. I also see that the extension is ".exe" (PC). Is this for the printer or the VersaWorks work station (PC or Mac depending)? I'm going to b running Mac, with Parrallels or something klike it, will this upgrade go through the PC side?

katext

Will the vp-540 with the upgrade be the same printer/cutter as vp-540i, or is there any other difference.

//katext

Last edited: