• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC-60 Vista Software

S

spmracing

Hey my old computer blew and i was wondering if there is any way to give the Roland PC-60 Drivers for Windows Vista (32bit) Thanks. If not im screwd. lol thanks. i would need thease ASAP

Thanks in advanced.

S

spmracing

i have Flexi Sign Pro 7.6 and i used to have XP but that computer is to put it nicly, no more lol. Not going to lie, i dropped it down a flight of stairs.

If you know how i can get it to atleast cut that will be fine because i dont relaly print. Thanks.

yukon

Flexi 8.5 problems with PC60

The PC60 and Flexi 8.5 have major issues with printing spot colors. I use my older Flexi 8.0 with the PC60 and it works fine. I use XP.

Yukon

S

spmracing

So i do not need to install the printer outside of flexi?

OldPaint

did you ever think about.....taken the hard drive out the one ya dropped..........and puttin it in another undropped computer????

hammered

I dont know it this helps, but I couldnt get mine to work in Vista. I had issues with it trying to find the machine when it was on the usb connection and the machine I built didnt have a serial port. Plus all the issues when trying to use the Compatability Wizard so I could use Roland's RIP. I had to rewind this machine with XP. OR if you have Corel or Adobe, you could get the drivers to run it from Draw or Illy. I tried for near 2 months working with the orginal owner to no good end. Vista is the pooh!

Techman

send em all yer dead machines,,
I am Dr. Know. And i will get them running and give them to the needy..

stickygraphics12

I actually bought a computer thru Dell and had them put XP in it for me! Mine is a laptop for at home when i want to do design work but i would check with DELL! I love this thing and i am pretty sure they still offer it. Yep they still offer it just checked and if you do a search on their website and then click on desktop or laptop in the top left corner computers with XP are still available! They have a tower for $499. Hope this helps!

As to dropping your computer down the steps..........:banghead: