• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC50

Robyn

Hi

Just purchased a Roland PC50 (prehistoric I know) does anyone know what sopftware can be used with it to cut and pint, and where to get the programs from, (in XP) as I am currently using Corel Draw 4 and it does not work correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

R08

Welcome

I know nothing of that machine but a little introduction to this forum would be nice. ( and usually expected actually)

OldPaint

PC-50 was pre-XP, as is corel 4, so i know 4 wont run on XP YOU GOTA HAVE WIN 95 OR 98. corel 4 was limited to cut to 30" x 30". 7 and up will do 150 ft x 150 ft.
so not only do you have a dinosaur machine, but youre software is so old in aint worth using.
my 1st suggestion would be...COMPUTER WITH XP
2nd I WOULD GET A COREL VERSION 7 TO X3.
now you will need to download a driver from www.rolanddg.com, file name DO2927OJ.EXE then load that driver to youre XP....THEN and only then ....will you need to reply here.....for futher help.
cant make stuff work unless you got something to work with.....COREL 4 AINT IT & WIN 95-98 AINT EITHER!!!!!!!

Robyn

Wow first time i've been abused on any forum!!!!!

I wrote and asked for help in a friendly and extremely polite manner and never expected such rude responses, and my mistake is i'm running X4 I missed the X off, oh dear I hear more abuse on it's way for stupidly doing that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thanks for your help,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Such a nice way to welcome newbies to your site, oh well one less now, not that anyone is bothered....................

R08

Wow first time i've been abused on any forum!!!!!

Whoa... you call that abuse??
All we want is a little intro in the newbie section.

And because OP tried to help you .. that's abuse?????

You better grow some skin if you want to be in business dude.

OldPaint

Company
Alpha Computer services
Work Description
Vinyl Graphics for Boats
Position
Director
gee a COMPUTER SERVICE DOIN SIGNS??? how nice, DIRECTOR....wish i had a title like that.....
and you only gona do BOATS???? nice work, if you got all the connections.
thats how we see someone who on thier 1st post makes DEMANDS that they be helped without any introduction....THENNNNNNN when told nicely what they need to do do get CURRENT...ATTACKS THOSE THAT TRIED TO HELP?????

what the hell did i say wrong??? or you havin youre 28 cycle????? jesussssssss.
i wasnt bein mean....and most here KNOW I CAN BE CRUEL.....when warrented........
all i said is what you need to do.....UNTILL YOU RESOLVE THOSE ISSUES.....do we need to discuse youre problem any futher???? NO
so go do as i suggested....THEN YOU AND ME CAN GET YOU UP AND RUNNIN))))))))
HELL BOY OUT!!!