• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PNC-1000

Silverado

Hello...

I'am looking for the plastic blade holder adapters that attach the cutting blade holder to the carriage.

Anyone have any extras for sale or know of where is can get them??

Thanks you..... Roger

Silverado

try the Roland site. you should be able to get them there.

Hello CADMN...

Spoke with Roland they no longer have parts or sevice for this old machine.

I hope someone out here still has one of these old machines and knows where to get them.

Wish me luck!

Thanks...... Roger

THATgirl

Roger I will check to see if I have an extra. I use my old roland as a back up so if I only have one....I won't want to give it up.

Silverado

Roger I will check to see if I have an extra. I use my old roland as a back up so if I only have one....I won't want to give it up.

That would be GREAT!!!

So you know the machine is useless without it.

Keep in touch!!

Thanks....

Roger

Cadmn

Roger I run a PNC960 & they had parts for it & its older than the 1000 most the pens are compatable with Houston Instruments. If ya can't get one you may have to have it made

Silverado

Roger I run a PNC960 & they had parts for it & its older than the 1000 most the pens are compatable with Houston Instruments. If ya can't get one you may have to have it made

Thanks for the info. I'll keep that in mind.

.....Roger

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Did you break the old one? Superglue?
Other models may have the same holder.
Ebay is a good source- or put a wanted ad here for a nonworking Camm1.