• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Printers?

StickyBoyz

I have owned a Mimaki cutter for a number of years and am looking to get a ROLAND printer. I am curious if anyone has one for sale. I don't have a budget to get a brand new one so I am looking for a used machine that is in good condition. I am located in WI and don't want to travel to far to look at it.

If anyone has one please e-mail me at ryan@stickyboyz.com or call 262-573-3016.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

StickyBoyz

Thanks for the idea, I have done that already and am just looking to see if anyone has any machines out there that are close to me.

threeputt

Your local Roland dealer is your best bet. They take them in on trade for newer models, re-condition them, and set them up for sale.

Pricing could be a nick higher than an off the street sale but I bet the peace of mind would be worth it.

blackicefx

Damn, too bad you're in WI... My SP-300v is for sale and I'm trying to get it moved before the end of the month...

Matthew