Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland SP 300V sq ft p/hr

Discussion in 'Roland' started by njsigns, May 4, 2007.

1. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the Roland SP 300V sq ft p/hr is on:

720x720?
    720x360?

How about any other common settings I am missing? I see that they claim 1440x1440, but in Versaworks I only see 1080x1080 as the high quality settings and it seems greyed out to change it. Am I missing something?

I can only seem to find info on the 540V for some reason.

Thanks,
    Gene

Tags:
  2. ChiknNutz

ChiknNutz Major Contributor

Apr 18, 2003
  3. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    Thanks Chris,

I posted the same question at printingdigital, and got the same response. This sentence totally throws off my thinking - "The SP-300V prints at up to 63 square-feet per hour." Then the chart starts off by saying 114 sfph. Is this only confusing to me? In my mind, "up to" means the maximum.

I guess knowing that your 540V prints at 64 sfpr in standard mode certainly helps me believe that chart is for the 300V. I can't believe Roland words the paragraph that way, I find it totally misleading, I guess in a good way (for me). I've gone back and read that same thing 50 times and it still doesn't make sense to me... I also find it totally off the wall that I can't find anything about this in the manual.

Thanks,
    Gene

4. mediaman

mediaman Member

Feb 6, 2007
    The chart appears to be for the SP-540V