• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland SP Versacamm Catch Baskets

bryan

Can anyone direct me to a business that offers the media catch baskets for both Roland SP300 & SP540 printers please?

Thanks in advance.

bryan

Thanks, but thats not a business. No store front apparently, no website apparrently, and no credit cards accepted. Pay up front and hope for the best don't go to well with me.

More anyone?

zmatalucci

I dont know how a catch basket would work.. My prints usually arent dry enough for ink to ink contact right out of the printer, and I wouldnt want to take that chance.

anotherdog

seems like a handy sign guy could mess around with some bits from an old banner x and come up with something similar.

Might not be as purty tho.

rdm01

I dont know how a catch basket would work.. My prints usually arent dry enough for ink to ink contact right out of the printer, and I wouldnt want to take that chance.

My thought exactly. If I am printing on certain medias or profiles, there is no
way I could have ink to ink contact and not cause damage to the print. A
take up reel is the only way to keep prints from folding on themselves and
sticking.

CW Graphix

Bryan and Replicator, my name is Chris and I am the one that makes the Media Baskets that Byran was inquiring about. For him to say I am not a business is wrong I have been in the sign industry for almost 10 years just because I don't have a website or take credit cards I am not? before you start saying stuff about me and the product I make Bryan do your research. Replicator I am the one that makes them for Rolands cutter line the brackets are different! So no it wont work on the SP300 for Bryan! I gave Bryan the name of the person at Roland that would vouch for me, guess he didn't call Roland and ask about me! I have sold over 1000 of these for the cutters and versacamms, guess what I am getting at is you can still be a business without a credit card machine or website, or a store front.

Chris
CW Graphix

Last edited: