Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roland SP Versacamm Catch Baskets

Discussion in 'Roland' started by bryan, Oct 28, 2008.

1. bryan

bryan Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Can anyone direct me to a business that offers the media catch baskets for both Roland SP300 & SP540 printers please?

Thanks in advance.

Tags:
  2. bryan

bryan Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Thanks, but thats not a business. No store front apparently, no website apparrently, and no credit cards accepted. Pay up front and hope for the best don't go to well with me.

More anyone?

3. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
  4. zmatalucci

zmatalucci Very Active Member

I dont know how a catch basket would work.. My prints usually arent dry enough for ink to ink contact right out of the printer, and I wouldnt want to take that chance.

5. anotherdog

anotherdog Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2008
    seems like a handy sign guy could mess around with some bits from an old banner x and come up with something similar.

Might not be as purty tho.

6. rdm01

rdm01 Active Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Portland Metro Area

My thought exactly. If I am printing on certain medias or profiles, there is no
    way I could have ink to ink contact and not cause damage to the print. A
    take up reel is the only way to keep prints from folding on themselves and
    sticking.

7. CW Graphix

CW Graphix Member

Nov 3, 2004
    Bryan and Replicator, my name is Chris and I am the one that makes the Media Baskets that Byran was inquiring about. For him to say I am not a business is wrong I have been in the sign industry for almost 10 years just because I don't have a website or take credit cards I am not? before you start saying stuff about me and the product I make Bryan do your research. Replicator I am the one that makes them for Rolands cutter line the brackets are different! So no it wont work on the SP300 for Bryan! I gave Bryan the name of the person at Roland that would vouch for me, guess he didn't call Roland and ask about me! I have sold over 1000 of these for the cutters and versacamms, guess what I am getting at is you can still be a business without a credit card machine or website, or a store front.

Chris
    CW Graphix

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008